To establish the charges for labor, equipment, and material associated with work done by the Cooperative's electrical department.
A. Labor Charges:
A price list of Labor charges for the electrical department will be set by the board.
Hours will be billed from the time the crew leaves the office until they return.
1) Inventory items will be marked up by using the following schedule:
a) Cost of item 0 - $10. markup 100%
b) Cost of item $10.01 - $20. markup 80%
c) Cost of item $20.01 - $100. markup 60%
d) Cost of item $100.01 - $499.99 markup 45%
e) Items over $500.00 – mark up 30%
2) Markup on wire will be 50%.
3) Generators will be marked up 5%.
4) Water heaters and electric heating equipment will be marked up 20%.
C. Trenching Charges:
1) $1.00 per foot, plus man hours to run trencher.
Mileage charges will be set by the board.