Traverse Electric carries Marathon Water Heaters with a lifetime Warranty. Heating your water with an electric water heater is simple and efficient. Marathon water heaters are non-metallic, which means your water heater will never rust out. The Marathon has at least three inches of polyurethane foam insulation around the entire tank - top, bottom, and sides!
An electric Marathon water heater offers many advantages over conventional electric, propane or natural gas units, such as:
- A Marathon has a lifetime warranty on the tank. If the tank should ever spring a leak while at its' original point of installation, a replacement heater will be supplied at no cost for the new heater.
- If the heater should spring a leak within 6 years of the date of manufacture, Marathon will also allow up to $100 on a plumbers invoice for swapping out the heater.
- If an element or thermostat should fail within 6 years of date of manufacture of the heater Marathon will also allow up to $50 on a plumbers invoice for changing out the part.
- With over 3 inches of Envirofoam insulation surrounding the tank, heat loss is kept to a minimum, cutting you water heating costs.
- 50 Gallon - $1140 retail - $300 rebate available*
- 50 Gallon Short - $1125 retail - $300 rebate available*
- 85 Gallon Grid Enabled - $1435 retail - $510 rebate available*
- 100 Gallon Grid Enabled - $1600 retail - $600 rebate available
* Rebate available to qualified members only. Water heaters must be installed in a member's primary place of residence and under load control. One rebate per site. Members would also qualify for a $4.00 credit on monthly energy bill if total monthly kwh consumption is 700 kilowatts or more.
**please call 1-800-927-5443 for current water heater prices
|Wattage Elements||Circuit Brk. (Amps)||Wire Gauge||Height||Diameter|
Standard 240 Volt AC single phase. Maximum test pressure of 300 PSI. Maximum working pressure of 80 PSI. Height includes factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve.